Indian Head Massage with Adrian Perkins
Relieve tension and stress; book an Indian Head Massage today!
45 min – £25
Special Offer! 5 pre-paid treatments – £100
Since his early years, Adrian has been passionate about health and well-being. His inner calling was to help others. Initially, he trained as a Spiritual Healer and Reiki Teacher, before gaining Diplomas in Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Anatomy & Physiology.
Adrian is the proud recipient of a long service award, as a committed volunteer therapist with Macmillan Cancer Support.
What is an Indian Head Massage?
This invigorating or deeply calming massage of the shoulders, neck and head incorporates traditional Indian techniques, including the use of massage oils.
- relaxes the muscles of the upper body and head.
- improves mobility in stiff necks.
- calms the mind and helps reduce stress levels.
Indian head massage is suitable for most ages and client groups but there may be times when a contra-indication could prevent treatment. Although a consultation form is completed at your first appointment, you may wish to discuss any conditions beforehand, when booking your appointment.
- flexible appointment times, including evenings and weekends.
- a dedicated ground floor therapy room in Fareham.
- a mobile therapy service, at no extra cost within a local radius.
Booking and payment instructions upon enquiry.
Mob: 07824 555065
Email link: firstname.lastname@example.org