Reflexology with Adrian Perkins
Now is the time to renew a commitment to your own health and well-being; book a reflexology treatment today !
1 hr – £30
Special Offer! 5 pre-paid treatments – £120
Since his early years, Adrian has been passionate about health and well-being. His inner calling was to help others. Initially, he trained as a Spiritual Healer and Reiki Teacher, before gaining Diplomas in Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Anatomy & Physiology.
Adrian is the proud recipient of a long service award, as a committed volunteer therapist with Macmillan Cancer Support.
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a deeply relaxing massage of the feet and/or hands, using the thumb and fingers to stimulate reflex points to corresponding organs, glands and systems of the body. Its aim is to restore equilibrium to our whole being: mind and body.
- promotes overall health & well-being.
- helps reduce stress levels.
- improves circulation and nerve function.
- increases energy levels.
- assists the healing process of orthodox medicine.
- may help with fertility and pregnancy related conditions.
Reflexology is suitable for most ages and client groups but there may be times when a contra-indication could prevent treatment. Although a consultation form is completed at your first appointment, you may wish to discuss any conditions beforehand, when booking your appointment.
- flexible appointment times, including evenings and weekends.
- a dedicated ground floor therapy room in Fareham.
- a mobile therapy service, at no extra cost within a local radius.
Booking and payment instructions upon enquiry.
Mob: 07824 555065
Email link: email@example.com